THE CLAIRITY PROGRAM
Real Relief for Digestive Distress
Scope. This Policy covers only data collected through the Website and not any other data collection or processing, including, without limitation, data collection practices of other web pages to which ACAP Health links or data that ACAP Health affiliates collect offline or through websites that do not display a direct link to this Policy.
Acceptance and Consent. Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how ACAP Health will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our website. By accessing or using this website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this website after ACAP Health makes changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
Types of Data and Collection Methods. Through the Website, ACAP Health receives data that you actively submit as well as data that ACAP Health tracks:
- Actively Submitted Data: When you request information, respond to an online survey or otherwise actively send us data, ACAP Health usually collects data such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number(s), and certain information related to the business you represent. In each such instance, you will know what data ACAP Health collects through the Website, because you will actively submit it.
- Combinations: Unless you also actively submit personal information such as your name or address, passively tracked data does not typically allow us to identify you personally (even though it can theoretically be done, ACAP Health does not have the means or an interest to find out who you are, unless you identify yourself voluntarily through an active submission of data). To the extent permitted by applicable law, ACAP Health reserves the right to combine passively tracked data with personal data that you actively submit.
Collection Purposes, Use of Data. ACAP Health collects passively tracked data primarily for purposes of administering, protecting and improving our Website and our systems, to better understand the preferences of our Website visitors, to identify server problems, to compile aggregated statistics about Website usage, and to help personalize your experience of our Website. ACAP Health collects actively submitted data primarily for two purposes: First, for the purpose for which you originally sent us the data and second for purposes of informing you about our products and services. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails as explained below.
Disclosures of Personal Information. ACAP Health does not sell or rent your information to telemarketers and does not share your personally identifiable information with others, except as follows:
- ACAP Health freely shares your information with our affiliates.
- ACAP Health also shares your information with agents and service providers who use the data only on our behalf and for our purposes under confidentiality agreements.
- ACAP Health may share your information as required by law or in the interest of protecting or exercising our or others’ legal rights, e.g., without limitation, in connection with requests from law enforcement officials and in connection with court proceedings.
- ACAP Health may share or transfer your information in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business.
- ACAP Health may use and disclose your health information only for each of the following purposes: treatment, payment, health care operations and certain special situations, as further described in our Medical Privacy Notice.
ACAP Health reserves the right to fully use and disclose any information collected via the Website that is not in personally identifiable form.
Opt-Out. In connection with promotions or other projects, ACAP Health may ask you specifically whether you have objections against a certain kind of data use or sharing. If you opt-out under such circumstances, ACAP Health will respect your decision. To opt-out of receiving further commercial emails or to unsubscribe from services, please click the unsubscribe link contained in the commercial email or contact us. Please note that other data recipients have their own data privacy policies, which may differ from ours and you would have to contact them separately with respect to opt-out requests.
Access. If personal information you have submitted through the Website is no longer accurate, current, or complete, and you wish to update it, please contact us. Upon appropriate request ACAP Health will usually be glad to update or amend your information, but ACAP Health reserves the right to use information obtained previously to verify your identity or take other actions that ACAP Health believes are appropriate.
Security. Transmissions over the Internet are NEVER 100% secure or error-free. However, ACAP Health takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. It is your responsibility to safeguard any information you use to access the Website and to notify us if you ever suspect that such information has been compromised. You are solely responsible for any unauthorized use of the Website.
SPECIAL NOTICE – Children´s Privacy. ACAP Health does not intentionally or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 and ACAP Health requests that individuals under the age of 13 not submit any personal information on the Website.
Amendments. ACAP Health reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time and in our sole discretion. ACAP Health reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on the Policy the date it was last updated. When you visit the Website, you are accepting the current version of this Policy as posted on the Website at that time. ACAP Health recommends that users revisit this Policy on occasion to learn of any changes.
Contact Us. Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions, complaints or suggestions you might have regarding the information practices described in this Policy at:
ACAP Health Consulting, LLC
12712 Park Central Drive, Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75251
Facsimile: (214) 346-4639